Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quilts! Quilts!

I spent Friday and Saturday looking at all the beautiful quilts sent into the Bloggers Quilt Festival.  There were so many and so beautiful and so many great post to go with them.  I had quilts swimming around in my head last night as I went to bed.  This goes until Nov 5 so if you have not checked it out you will be missing a wonderful array of talent .  The link is in post from Friday.  I could not visit all the sites in one day.  My husband thought I had lost my mind.  He only knew I was here because I fixed him lentil soup.  LOL.
I am off to church and hope you all have a blessed Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lois, Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment. Looking at all the quilts in the Blogger's Show is wonderful. Have a great week.
    Hugs
    Melody

    ReplyDelete