Sunday, January 30, 2011

More sewing than blogging

I now have 6 quilt tops done and working on 7th and have not sandwiched them and have machine tacking to do and binding.  I have been doing too much sewing to blog.  I am going to be having hip replacement the 7th of Feb.  This week I will finish 7th quilt top and spend the rest of the week finishing baby quilts and give them to my friend who gets with others to make beautiful baskets to give to mom and baby.
 this was braid quilt that I added appliqued hearts to
this is the Bears and Blossoms quilt pattern.  There is a row of squares at the top and bottom that don't show up in photo. Now that I look at photo I think I will add squares on both sides.  I found in my scraps a zip loc bag of cut 2 inch squares.  I have enough to go up both sides.  It looks kind of off balance without side squares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment