Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday and still trying to warm up

It is so cold out and Sat. and Sun. we spent on the soccer field sidelines cheering for granddaughter.  It was so cold.  Last games and in tournament of the soccer season.  She lives about an hour from us and we don't often get to see her play.  I do not have another thing done.  Working on Bible study that I lead on Tues and it has been hard to pull together.  Not because it is difficult but am in time frame and with this lesson on joy and prayer, I could go on for a long time.  LOL.  Now that won't do at all. 
We have Thanksgiving coming up and it is my favorite family holiday.  Need to get it all organized.  We usually have 15-18 people and it is always fun. 
I wish everyone a wonderful week.  Love and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment